22 February 2009

A new dawn and a new breakfast

It's not been more than a few weeks now that we decided to move together. I can't find words how fascinated I am waiting for Her and waiting for our lives together. Not just because I love her, but because it's a whole new experience and a whole new adventure for each of us - and I am so excited that as the day of Her arrival gets closer, I can sleep less and less.

Today was a great day. Unlike any other sundays in the recent months, today was really calm (and not raining finally) and I met happy people on my way to the market in the morning. It was there when I decided about my sunday lunch and monday meals (it's good to think in advance while marching to the market).

Okay, at first I wanted this fast sandwich to become a light, monday-morning breakfast. And then, I ended up having that for sunday lunch, and it wasn't even fast. But preparing all the fresh ingredients is fun and in the end, assembling the whole meal is like a game - so time just flies by.
I love homemade bread, especially because I bake them with sourdough, which I eventually buy at the nearby organic store (yeah, you can make sourdough on your own, but why bother when the organic one costs less than 0.2€ per bread?). A touch of butter, slices of tomato, some cheese and pieces of olives - oregano and some dried basilic sprinkled over the whole, grilled in oven for a few minutes and served with salad and fresh basilic.
A really tasty and light monday morning breakfast! ;)

2 comments:

Anita 23 February 2009 at 09:38  

Hi, I'm Anita and I've found your blog via Parvati. :-)
This breakfast looks soo appetizing, that I got hungry. I like the way you are wrinting, so if you don't mind I'll come back for some more reading.

suntime 23 February 2009 at 11:18  

Hi Anita, you are always welcome :) I like your blogs as well, I saw them before (due to Parvati) :) So keep up blogging please...

About the blog

Adventures of a young vegetarian guy living in Paris.