29 April 2009

Yet another morning pancake

Admittedly, not all of us like corn flour - however, the taste of corn pancakes doesn't remind me of corns -, so the other day I made a bunch of "common" pancakes. That is, a mixture of flours, soy milk, some sweetening and some spices. So nothing special, but I thought I should publish my vegan version of the well-known pancakes. 


Vegan pancake recipe
Ingredients
2 cups flour (can be different types)
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup water
few drips of lemon
4 tbsp corn syrop
3 tbsp palm oil
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon

Preparation
Mix all ingredients in a mixer, and let it rest for a couple of hours, if you can do so. Then make small pancakes, 4 at once in an average pan. As it contains some oil already, it's not necessary to grease the pan all the time. 

0 comments:

About the blog

Adventures of a young vegetarian guy living in Paris.